Sharing of skills, techniques and ideas with artistes from different parts of the world make for great learning experience and blending of different artistic worlds. Most of the dances by Tanusree Shankar Dance Company (TSDC) are based on music by the famous Ananda Shankar, composer and propagator of world music and others, whose melodies perfectly complement Tanusree’s vibrant choreography.
Prestigious Collaborations Canticle
– Worked with Jacqulyn Buglisi, USA. Sphericalinearization
- Worked with Andre Tyson, USA. Inner City Streets
- Worked with Jaan R. Freeman, USA. Dounia
– Worked with Sampad of Birmingham, UK. Womad Festival
– Worked with Dreamcatchers & Eatstatic in London. The Spice Trail
– Worked with Toby Gough at Fringe Festival, Edinburgh. Kolkata Karnival
– Worked with Kinetika Art Links International, UK sponsored by the British Council. Gate of Passages
- Worked with Margaret Jenkins, USA. A Slipping Glimpse
– Worked with Margaret Jenkins & her troupe in USA & India. Padmavati
– French Opera directed by the renowned Indian film maker, Sanjay Leela Bhansali & presented in Paris & Spoletto, Italy. Contemporary African Dance (CAD)
- Worked with Akosua Boakye and Samuel Adu Dordoh, UK.